all these pictures present the Al Ain city in United Arab Emirates & Burimi city in Oman

...

Saturday 22 December 2007

Birds around al ain ( Thanks to Dave Clark)

This is a collection of the birds pictures i have.

I became interested in birds last year. and i am very thankful to David miglin and Dave Clark for all the support and all the help they gave me.

Specially dave clark , he is one of the people who made me love birds.

now , i still dont know all the names. , but Dave gave me a book , and i am doing my best with it.smile

i hope you will like them.


Hoopoe Upupa epops or Hud hud in arabic

Hoopoe Again


Crested Lark Galerida cristata


Flamingo!!??


Mynah Acridotheres trisits


Indian Roller coracias benghalensis


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ياااي والله إنو المناظر بتجنن

ياريت لو إطلعنا رحلة على هاي الأماكن..

مع إنها مش موجودة في العين

Anonymous said...

Gomen kudasai.