all these pictures present the Al Ain city in United Arab Emirates & Burimi city in Oman

...

Friday 27 November 2009

Appreciate UAE - be in Al Mutahida


United Arab Emirates



Those little words can be the whole world for some people , and it may be a world of sucsess for most of us!


being palestinaian and living my whole life in UAE is just makeing me appreciate my life in too many ways which i will never ever forget.


YES I am WATANI and yes for AL MUTAHIDA


YES I am so thankful for UAE and I wish to do anything for UAE.

I am IN, how about you ?


Lets together show our appreciaiton by joining : the Face book page for Watani (Al Mutahida)http://www.facebook.com/pages/WATANI/171834654444


leave a mark and send post card to the Great presidnet , all the post offices will open the doors for you.


Celebrate the UAE national Day and be a part of Watani :)

No comments: