all these pictures present the Al Ain city in United Arab Emirates & Burimi city in Oman

...

Wednesday 15 October 2008

Patriotic Emirates

Greetings..

What a wonderful feeling to be very patriotic about your Country! your God!! and your president!!!

Believe it or not , here in Al Ain City one of the local family the made an amazing sign on the top of their house written in Arabic ( Allah then alwatan then al ra`ees) (الله والوطن والرئيس)

I was very happy to this sign as I've never ever saw that kind of sign in my life , it really made me feel that there are still people who aer not only love women but yet they do love other things!!

even it tells you how people are holding their nationality hand by hand and are very proud about their country

I wish i know more English to describe it very well but as it says my pictures worth a 1000 words :)

Hope you like it


No comments: